Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Jaala is doing at Three!

Jaala turned three, June 3rd and I wanted to share some of the things she is doing and saying:

  • Spicy personality, enjoys saying "NO" and runs from me, when she is in trouble. Fun!
  • Loves interacting with stuffed animals, and pretends a lot, likes to play with her friends, even when there not "there"
  • independent, starting to dress, go potty, wash herself in the bath
  • Helps with her sister, giving her toys, pacifier when needed, always gives her hugs and kisses too
  • loves the pool, swims in the deep end by herself, with a tube
  • caring friend, shares better every day
  • starting to understand jokes and being funny. She told me the other day, "I am a boy, isn't that funny?"
  • New big words she enjoys saying: delicious, best friend, and favorite
  • Talks about being scared and monsters in her room
  • Starting to ride her tricycle, and starting learning how to pedal
  • Dances and sings a lot still, we sing the made-up Train, Mommy, and Daddy song
  • Matthew and I have noticed that three seems a little harder than two, she has a strong personality, but still such a sweet, loving girl. She often tells us, "I miss you and love you!"
  • Enjoys Moppets, Sunday School, and Theater Time at our local Library

No comments: